Is it possible to delete old stocks?
Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2026 5:53 am
Hi!
I've been using AceMoney for a long time and during that time I've bought and sold many stocks... the current number is 133.
However, when I'm updating prices the download is taking ages and the former links I used no longer work so I get the message: Failed (click to see why)
So, is it possible to somehow remove the record of the old shares in order to speed up the process, please?
Kind regards,
Gillyches
I've been using AceMoney for a long time and during that time I've bought and sold many stocks... the current number is 133.
However, when I'm updating prices the download is taking ages and the former links I used no longer work so I get the message: Failed (click to see why)
So, is it possible to somehow remove the record of the old shares in order to speed up the process, please?
Kind regards,
Gillyches